Skip to content

Save the Date?

Learn all about our free RSVP online Event Management service.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Save the Date?

Postby barbfreemyer » September 29th, 2007, 8:02 am

Hi -- my husband and I are hosting The Santa Clause as a Christmas party in December. Because everyone's calendars get very full quickly, I would like to use the Event Manager twice for one event -- once for "save the date", and once for the actual invitation.

Is there any restriction to how many times the Event Manager can be used for one event? Would I just change the title of the event -- one as "Save the Date", and one as something else?

barbfreemyer

Postby 2coolbaby » September 29th, 2007, 11:25 am

There is not limit to events. I have 8 in the rsvp system. Just name the events in a way that will let you know which one it is.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

This post is spam please do not read! games

Postby zutrikuspa » May 6th, 2021, 6:40 am

The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. This post is spam please do not read! games
zutrikuspa

click reference

Postby zutrikuspa » May 8th, 2021, 4:20 am

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. click reference
zutrikuspa

Re: Save the Date?

Postby zutrikuspa » May 11th, 2021, 3:01 am

I've been betting on football regarding several years together with I've discovered high quality sporting activities betting football suggestions that individuals can offer aside. Betting upon football is generally a process that requires continuing enhancement if you do not buy football suggestions using a individual. https://ohozaa.com/
zutrikuspa

Postby nickdark74 » May 13th, 2021, 4:57 am

Where can I see the soccer score and place a bet?
nickdark74

Postby sogos213192 » May 13th, 2021, 9:06 am

If you often bet on sports, then you will like the site with the account https://livescores.biz. Before making a bet, I always keep track of all the latest games of each team here in order to understand in what form they are now. This helps me to make the correct winning prediction. Do you only hope for luck?
sogos213192

Postby zutrikuspa » May 16th, 2021, 5:54 am

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. private-blog-network.fr
zutrikuspa

Return to Board index

Return to RSVP Online Event Management