Skip to content

Host/Madame MeMe

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Host/Madame MeMe

Postby DanielleBaker » August 6th, 2009, 8:10 am

Can I be a host and Madam MeMe? I just assumed since we were throwing the party my husband and I had to be Don Wannabe and Madam MeMe. Is it going to be too much to do though or can we pull it off? I havent received my kit in the mail so I am getting nervous - our party is in 2 weeks.
DanielleBaker

Re: Host/Madame MeMe

Postby 2coolbaby » August 6th, 2009, 8:01 pm

This really depends on your hosting duties for your party. If you have to serve dinner, clean up, keep drinks flowing, etc... then you should play a secondary or extra character, but if your hosting duties are going to be light... IE: pot luck, appetizers or buffet with paper goods, you have a bartender or self serve drink station, then there is absolutely no reason you cannot play Madam MeMe!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby DanielleBaker » August 6th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Good - I have light duties so I am safe. Next question though, what happens if someone wants to murder my character (MeMe) and I am the host. How does that work as far as who discovers me, etc?
DanielleBaker

Postby 2coolbaby » August 6th, 2009, 11:25 pm

I would say that you would just have to announce it to the people at the party that you had been murdered, or if you have anyone helping you, tell them that you have been murdered and they need to come find you where ever you will be. Tell them to make it dramatic!

This very seldom happens, as most people think it rude to knock off their host :lol:
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Melissa » January 9th, 2010, 5:17 pm

I was the host and Madame Meme and I was murderd. Luckily, it was in the bathroom (a noticable place) so that my body was easily discoverd. I choose a main character because I really wanted to get involve. I cooked everything the morning of in crook pots so that I had no cooking to do during the party. The tabel was pre-set before anyone arrived and the for drinks I used self-serve punch. I had three punch bowls and twenty people. I had plenty to go around. I also used paper ware. I used red plastic plates and forks with black plastic silverware. That way there was not a huge dish clean up at the end. Then I placed all the decoration' sbefore hand. My suggestion is to do as much as possible before the party begins. Have fun I had a blast at mine.
Melissa

Postby markcooper » May 12th, 2020, 6:00 am

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. best CBD oil
markcooper

เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

Postby asad98 » May 31st, 2020, 2:25 am

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์
asad98

Postby markcooper » June 7th, 2020, 8:03 am

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. affect and effect differences
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 14th, 2020, 3:28 am

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up dark web links
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 14th, 2020, 6:40 am

Thank you very much for this great post. Local moving SAN DIEGO
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 15th, 2020, 4:23 am

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Best Platform for online Business in USA
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 24th, 2020, 6:11 am

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 먹튀검증커뮤니티
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 27th, 2020, 7:33 am

Playing games and sports has always been the topmost hobby of a lot of people. A large number of people rely on sports not only as a leisure activity but also for fun. This leads to professional sports. The professional game players have their life in their game. best yonex badminton racket for doubles
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 28th, 2020, 4:21 am

Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. Ongkos Kirim Barang Dari China Ke Indonesia
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 30th, 2020, 6:31 am

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. iml academy scam
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 30th, 2020, 7:32 am

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. VMS Board Hire Sydney
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 30th, 2020, 8:37 am

This blog was extremely helpful. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else! online reviews
markcooper

Postby markcooper » July 4th, 2020, 8:11 am

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries. 바카라
markcooper

Postby markcooper » July 4th, 2020, 11:44 am

Stars Magic est un portail de réservation de magiciens mentalistes professionnels. Vous cherchez un illusionniste pour votre événement ? Notre plateforme vous met en relation avec un illusionniste proche de chez vous pour réussir votre soirée d'entreprise, votre cocktail, votre lancement de produit, votre arbre de noël, votre mariage ou votre anniversaire. Sur notre site, vous découvrirez également comment apprendre la magie avec une école de magie en ligne. magicien Hérault
markcooper

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces