Skip to content

New Year's Eve

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

New Year's Eve

Postby rlm-90 » January 1st, 2007, 6:17 pm

I hosted this last night, and it was amazing. I didn't think it would go as well as it did. The murder didn't go off flawlessly, but it worked out.

I didn't expect all my friends to get into it, but I was blown away by the costumes, and accents, and scheming. Who knew my friends were so diabolical. Some people had trouble with their character, me included, because they were so opposite from the person's normal characteristics, but we all tried and had a lot of fun.

No one suspected the murderer. I had fourteen people attend and only one person actually knew who killed him. I didn't know that particular friend could be so good at getting away with murder, since the rest of my friends weren't. I had all four weapons cards used, and all the killers were obvious, the same person even managed to kill two people, after we all knew he killed Don Wannabe. People still went into rooms alone with him.

My friends are already planning for when I host the sequel next year, and I'm already figuring out how to improve my ability to play the character. I'm already excited for it.

This was an awesome game, and I will definately buy more to play. You've got me addicted Mary.
rlm-90

https://hibags.com/spout-pouches

Postby polmicuste65 » July 26th, 2020, 7:26 am

Also a casting process for valve casting parts. Sand casting is suitable for both steel and iron valve castings. Compare with lost foam and lost wax castings, it is more suitable to make larger valve components, https://hibags.com/spout-pouches
polmicuste65

Kratom powder

Postby polmicuste65 » July 29th, 2020, 7:04 am

Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion. Kratom powder
polmicuste65

java training

Postby polmicuste65 » July 30th, 2020, 8:01 am

Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. java training
polmicuste65

india visa application

Postby polmicuste65 » August 3rd, 2020, 1:36 pm

You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. india visa application
polmicuste65

Business social media platform

Postby polmicuste65 » August 9th, 2020, 3:56 am

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. Business social media platform
polmicuste65

buy high quality instagram likes

Postby polmicuste65 » August 11th, 2020, 2:44 pm

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. buy high quality instagram likes
polmicuste65

hire a professional hacker online

Postby polmicuste65 » August 29th, 2020, 6:58 am

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful. hire a professional hacker online
polmicuste65

Re: New Year's Eve

Postby baby » September 14th, 2020, 5:31 am

There are plenty of dissertation web sites over the internet while you obtain not surprisingly detailed in the webpage.Online Security Guard Training
baby

Postby baby » October 10th, 2020, 9:56 am

There are lots of dissertation web sites on the internet because you acquire certainly recorded inside your website.amazon back scratcher
baby

Postby alihamzakhatri » October 17th, 2020, 4:27 am

Liposuction is the procedure everyone is talking about. With unparalleled safety and minimal discomfort, Liposuction & Brazilian Butt Lift are the most popular cosmetic surgeries in our modern era.
visit this website

This would be the right blog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its practically difficult to argue along with you (not that When i would want…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on the topic thats been discussing for years. Fantastic stuff, just fantastic!
click here
alihamzakhatri

LORA

Postby alihamzakhatri » November 13th, 2020, 9:28 am

Comfortabl y, the article is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also definitely will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Simply just saying thanks can not simply be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I definitely will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business dealings!
binary options signal

That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Thanks for every one of the enthusiasm to supply such tips here.
visit this website
alihamzakhatri

Postby pitrivers » November 21st, 2020, 9:07 am

I adore New Year and always make youtube video from this holiday and post it on youtube. Sometimes I like this video that I buy youtube likes from here https://soclikes.com/
pitrivers

Postby baby » Today, 7:41 am

Certain dissertation web sites over the internet courses currently have evidently unveiled while in the web-site.baking sifter
baby

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces