Skip to content

Bachelorette Parties

Feedback on Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Bachelorette Parties

Postby 2coolbaby » March 24th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Mary Lee,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you put into Death by Chocolate. My girls loved it and had a great time. I had bought several varieties of chocolate candies to put out and baked about a dozen different chocolate treats including black forest cherry cheesecake, triple chocolate brownies, chocolate fudge swirled triangles, cranberry and chocolate squares, and rocky road chocolate bars. We also bought a chocolate fondue fountain just for this event. What a treat! It ended up being a social circle for the girls, dipping strawberries and pound cake in the fountain while scheming. It even proved to be the detriment for one player. The girl playing Angelica asked if we had anymore strawberries and I told her there was another bowl in the refrigerator in the pantry. She offered to go get it for me. As she walked away, her best friend offered to help. Five seconds later, the best friend comes out of the pantry with the strawberries and tells me that she just killed Angelica.

The prize for the wealthiest player went to Kimberly who came up with an ingenious plan to extort money. She would go up to a girl and tell her she knew her secret and needed $200 to keep quiet. She didn't really know anything but everyone was afraid so they paid the fee.

I know this one will be very popular with our bachelorette parties. I already have a couple of girls planning a bachelorette party for the Fall with this game. Thanks again for everything you did to get this out early for me. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Ken Toney
--
The Ponderosa Lodge B&B
http://www.theponderosalodge.com
(877) 246-9972
(304) 438-7113
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Bachelorette Parties

Postby markcooper » May 13th, 2020, 1:58 am

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. best CBD gummies
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 5th, 2020, 5:17 am

Hey do you know how we can build a great deck here is 10 tips of designing and Building a great deck
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 8th, 2020, 7:40 am

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. find instagram followers
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 9th, 2020, 12:39 pm

TVUJ forum hosting plans, Starting from just £9 99 Per month Increase Disk Space, Add Daily, or Weekly Backups Virus Malware Scans
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 10th, 2020, 8:54 am

Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks Learn English with movies
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 11th, 2020, 6:08 am

This blog was extremely helpful. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else! jobs near me
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 13th, 2020, 5:45 am

I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. great sandals
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 13th, 2020, 8:06 am

One present why galore businesses opt for postcards is because they are overmuch cheaper to be prefab and this can forbear a lot of expenses on the lengthened run.  Dan Tatman
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 15th, 2020, 4:42 pm

Reliable online Hijab shop and the biggest online hijab shop in the world with an unrivalled and affordable hijabs online We deliver worldwide for Free
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 16th, 2020, 7:02 am

Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks natural skin serum
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 18th, 2020, 3:15 am

New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. Online marketplace
markcooper

먹튀검증

Postby polmicuste65 » June 20th, 2020, 4:49 am

What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. 먹튀검증
polmicuste65

Graphic Design Courses

Postby polmicuste65 » June 28th, 2020, 2:32 pm

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. Graphic Design Courses
polmicuste65

Postby markcooper » June 29th, 2020, 1:22 pm

I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. Hair Cut
markcooper

Postby markcooper » June 29th, 2020, 1:55 pm

Our Third Citizen Men's Fashion collection is a curation of cut and sew designer Tees. Every refined gentleman requires a luxury tee to reflect his great tastes. Men's Fashion
markcooper

Postby markcooper » July 5th, 2020, 7:54 am

The best percussion massager gun will cure your sore muscles, back pain, shoulders pain, or any other pains. We picked the best percussion massager guns for you. best body massager
markcooper

papel de parede para quarto

Postby polmicuste65 » July 10th, 2020, 1:55 pm

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... papel de parede para quarto
polmicuste65

Return to Board index

Return to Death By Chocolate