Skip to content

Not enough people!

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Not enough people!

Postby Chris M. » March 6th, 2006, 7:50 am

RE: Murder at the Four Dueces 2.

HELP! I have people canceling all around me! Igave 2 months notice and now I 'm in jeopardy of canceling the whole thing!

I have 8 confirmed attendees and I think I will have 10 but I know I need 12! What can I do? cancel the evening or juggle the game characters? Play two roles?

Help!
Chris M.

Postby 2coolbaby » March 6th, 2006, 8:41 am

When is your party?
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

When

Postby Chris M. » March 6th, 2006, 8:46 am

I dated it for the 25th of March with an alternate date of April the 1st. 22 people invited and 8 confirmed. We had a blast at the first Murder at the four deuces. Guess everyone is just tooo busy.
Chris M.

Re: Not enough people!

Postby MadeleJaco » April 20th, 2020, 12:18 am

Board of index has some forum to get on this it can be shared through some parties to make the data or plan these industries to have on it. I need to get some quality information to have on it that have novoresume reviews this can aspire the feel that will able to present some facts or have to read.
MadeleJaco

by followers uk

Postby followersuk » May 6th, 2020, 4:53 am

This is one of the biggest trends in the global economy that isn't getting enough attention. If you want to understand why this matters, the brilliant new book ... by epicfollowersuk
followersuk

Postby followersitaly » May 13th, 2020, 1:48 am

Murder mystery games are generally party games in which one of the partygoers is secretly ... Dinner party murder mystery games are generally played with small groups of individuals, e.g. 6-20. Murder mystery ... and ballot papers. Jurors have to make the decision as to who is guilty and then a real solution is read out.buy instagram followers cheap
followersitaly

Postby followersitaly » May 13th, 2020, 2:03 am

Shot In The Dark Murder Mystery parties and kits are specially designed to help you throw your own wildly successful do-it-yourself mystery game! We also offer ...followers italy
followersitaly

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?