Skip to content

Question

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Question

Postby Zifakucec » October 20th, 2019, 8:56 am

Hi coffee lovers! What Milk Frother do you recommend for home?
Zifakucec

Re: Question

Postby xelita » October 20th, 2019, 8:58 am

For myself, home, I bought https://milkfrothertop.com/bialetti-mil ... rs-review/ and I can say that this is the best device I used! This is what I wanted and searched for a long time. Never broke, and there were some troubles. What I can not say about my past model.
xelita

Re: Question

Postby TommyDiones » April 10th, 2020, 7:24 am

A milk frother is a utensil used for frothing milk, to be added to coffee. Its working mechanism is based on milk aeration. A thick and heavy foam is created by agitating air into the liquid. A cappucino machine may have a steam nozzle which can be used to froth the milk.
The milk frother is known for its superior bulletproof coffee experience – all you have to do is add a little coffee to melted butter to get a fabulous blend. With a stainless-steel whisk and stand, the Elementi Milk Frother is a rust-free and healthy alternative to many other ones available in the market. Want a challenging and fun game to play? Try bowmasters game. I've been playing for months now but it's so hard to master.
TommyDiones

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions