Skip to content

Playing outside - Lights Out Problem

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Playing outside - Lights Out Problem

Postby 2coolbaby » June 9th, 2005, 10:48 am

In our Murder at the Four Deuces Games it says that you are supposed to turn out the lights. I get a lot of requests from people that are either playing outside in daylight or it isn't dark until too late on how to make this work.

There is a very easy way to deal with this. In fact I did it for my recent Memorial Day outdoor Murder at the Four Deuces 2 Party.

When it is time for the murder to occur get everyones attention and tell them something like this:

"Normally in this game at this time the lights go out. As you can see this isn't possible, so I need all of you to close your eyes for a moment & imagine the lights just went out." At this time make sure a gunshot sound is heard - A balloon popping works well, then tell you guests they can now open their eyes. I have found that if the host screams or gasps loudly at this time it brings the mood of the game right back.k :D

At this time the 'body' will be discovered.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Playing outside - Lights Out Problem

Postby JacobStretch » November 20th, 2020, 12:28 am

I need to purchase this stock for my shop! On the off chance that you are keen on my offer please reach me. Also, you can use custom essay service for your help. And I will be hanging tight for your answer. I trust that I won't be disillusioned.
JacobStretch

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions