Skip to content

Printing envelopes (for invitations and/or character books)

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Printing envelopes (for invitations and/or character books)

Postby jeckardt » October 17th, 2007, 10:35 am

I'm getting set up to put on "Immortal Murders" this Halloween. In the materials included with the [downloaded] game are "envelope" wrapper artwork. It would be great if there were some way to print that artwork directly onto half-page (8.75"x5.75") envelopes rather than just use wrappers. Unfortunately the provided pdf has the artwork on the lower half of a full page so it's not easy to convince the printer to print that onto the half-page envelopes, and being a pdf I can't readily change the paper size myself.

Any chance that there might be a half-page envelope version of this or similar artwork available?

Thanks,
Joe
jeckardt

Postby 2coolbaby » December 16th, 2007, 2:43 pm

These were created by a customer for her party and she was nice enough to share them with future customers. Due to this, we only have the pdf she sent us. I would think you could put the pdf into a Word program and then Crop the graphic how you want and place it how you want to on the page.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Printing envelopes (for invitations and/or character boo

Postby RyanAllnutt » June 30th, 2020, 4:56 am

Amazing! I was not aware of this new idea that we can fax online without using any fax machine but now Googlefaxfree share all the details that how to google email to fax which alternative called GoogleFaxFree. I think it is very convenient method for the business men to read Googlefaxfree which is a blog site of all faxing.
RyanAllnutt

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information